1.9.2013

Everything was fine

how can I love with all my heart
without hurting my feelings
even my speak compared to my silence
feels like I'm biting your tongue
sometimes I thought I had lived the right way
but it looks like there where another emotions on display
my computer ran the wrong operation system
I should've shut it down but instead
I gladly went and showed it off to everyone
dumb, dumber, Juho, go drown in your swamp
propose to yourself 'cause you are
the companion you've deserved, you swamp monster
this is going in to hatred against yourself
it's so hard to meet the shitty guy in you
forgetting the moment when you didn't want to see
when the eyes are shut everything is dark
and it gets more darker
every minute you linger the lock on your eyelids
inside the head there was a beauty and an eyesore
couldn't even interpret himself
if I could erase everything
I'd press the cancel button like for two years in a row
because I wasn't a ring on a finger
I was hands around your neck
I offered a candle to be carried by hands
burned it to the heart
and left it alone to heal

when the eyes were open, it all just happened
like when           it all just happened
didn't go for yes or no, only for what happened
garbage bags under the eyes and actions unhandled

I shattered your presumptions
shouted all the deaf people near-by away
if today for once the porridge would taste good
but no, I spat in it before I put it on stew
true feelings are covered with this toy pillow on my face
I suppress the burning reek inside me and breath out flowers
but they are ugly, though I said they are beautiful
like a pictures of you
the walk behind my talk was limping
but you believed me, you had your screws loose
and I bolted a new nut on your skin
I offered powder to cover the wounds
and when you wanted attention, just a hug
you said that I was soft like cream
but I think I was a finger that was picking blood from your nose

when the eyes were open, it all just happened
like when           it all just happened
didn't go for yes or no, only for what happened
garbage bags under the eyes and actions unhandled

I was a night without sleep
I was a fucked up day job
I was a mouth that eats the soul
I was the fist that beats you to the ground

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti