1.9.2013

The flying fish

the words were beautiful coming out from other peoples mouths
refined slender with the tip of the tongue
in mind shattered to pieces was held what was lost for ages
that was ment to roast even the raw through the dust into something that could handle the rape
but the sentences were ugly, didn't dare to hear them
rough without smoothness along with to endure
hair from the legs had to be taken
didn't see the razorblades dive into the forest by the road
but the frost spoke to the legs so I guess he had to fl
frosty wings rustled as they whispered for help
the feet fell from under when they thought they were to blame
the heart before so soft, now is just an organ
and because he was scared addorsed
he took off with his' dorsal fins

in the middle of the birds, there is a flying fish
give it a kiss, it will eat your lips
when you hear the flap of its wings
scream your guts out: Why the fuck are you coming here for

in the middle of the birds there is a flying fish
give it a kiss, it will eat your lips
when you hear the flap of its wings
scream your guts out: What what

a surface where waves are made solely by hands is unnecessary
or the one breathing towards it gets an edict that is cursing: I'm gonna do it by myself!
with the photoflashes of the sky I'm aiming to fill up this disco
where I used to sit in the only dark corner and throw myself with other's stale stares
I hauled even the lost pairs of the socks in to myself and wondered why they wouldn't fit in my hands
oh you poor, poor, poor boy, everything is too hard
I swam when I saw mirages of warning signs on the beach
I saw that the slopes were slippery so I carried the skis on my shoulder
the light from the lighthouse got caught in the net of my eye
the spider ate the catch
but you know it's eyes
the light from the lighthouse got caught in the net of my eye
the spider ate the catch
but you know it's eyes, they were so sad

in the middle of the birds there is a flying fish
give it a kiss, it will eat your lips
when you hear the flap of its wings
scream your guts out: Why the fuck are you coming here

in the middle of the birds there is a flying fish
give it a kiss, it will eat your lips
when you hear the flap of its wings
scream your guts out: What what

looks like the last statement will remain in words that mean nothing
into sentences that don't try to say anything that they should
it'd be easy to copy, take a look at the faces, see what is easily heard as beautiful)
prepare forehand and chuckle about who's gonna win the singing contest
again the feeling that no one is listening , it's because you cannot speak
turning joys into sorrows and eating indigestion for breakfast
grey rumours inside the head because the lies are black
free the world when you've made chains of light to yourself
not enough traces, not enough rudiments -
don't really need your explanations
don't want to be cut in half but is slowly cracking
and the blood that's draining from the wounds is disgusting
because they're only leaking when the heart wasn't at home

(Usually you need more heavy explanations for that)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti