1.9.2013

I moved in with you

I moved in with you even though you didn't ask me to
in the morning I watch from the bed you dressing up
I do the dishes even though you didn't ask me to
and I do them even when you say ”I'll fucking do it myself!”
I'll buy you necklaces you don't wear
I'll buy us a shared burial plot
I'll carve to a tree that I love you
I'll carve to a tree that you love me
I moved in with you even though you didn't ask me to
you are the reason I won't get fed up with life
I always forget everything you say
to make sure I won't get bored with you
I'd be with you even if you'd have to stay in bed and I'd have to take care of you
on weekday mornings I'd polish my bike to take you to work
if you'd feel bad I might ask ”Do you need a comforting heart next to your own?”
or then I'd let the best poem flow from my pen
and you say I can't tell bad from good
and you say I can't tell bad from good
and you say I can't tell bad from good
and you say I can't tell evil from good
I follow you in the city and memorise your every move
and when you're not around I'll rewind the tape back and forth
I take pictures of you when you sleep without telling you
and when you're at work, I put your clothes on and imagine how it feels to be you
I read your diary like you're writing it to me
and make additions about how much you love me
when you get a restraining order I know you're doing it for love
you just feel too good when I'm close to you
and when you threaten me with a baseball bat and tell me to fuck off
I know you really just want me to fuck you hard
because when I do it, you act reluctant
tears fall from your eyes
because you feel so good,
while you're dying
I listen to your last heartbeat with my ear on your chest
and the next night after your funeral
I bury myself alive in the coffin with you,
I moved in with you even though you didn't ask me to

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti